On July 2011 I purchased a voucher for a hair laser treatment at Dealicious.ca as a gift for my daughter's birthday, good for 12 months.When she went to get the service two weeks ago, the voucher was not honored.

She tried 2 different locations and they both declined with the same story. When I called and emailed Dealicious, I had one email response: We are investigating the problem. I wanted a refund and still waiting. They do not pick the phone up and their guaranty for refund on their web site is a fraud.

Do not buy any deals from this company.Please stay away from Dealicious.ca

Had an Experience with Dealicious?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #809997

his company is absolutely un-professional.

they rely on not paying their vendors (until you cash the coupon)

if you DO NOT cash the coupon and fit within 100% of their refund guidelines...they decide to give you CREDIT !

the one thing they DO NOT let you use more than $10 at a time

so to get the money i really spent...and then "mystically" credited to a phantom account that no one can use more than $10 at a time....they want you to buy another $10 to get your original $10 back.....

and they have the audacity to say that they are losing money doing it this way.....do not allow yourselves to be ripped off people....

I bought a local deal for a salon which went out of business before I could use my voucher.I asked for a refund but instead they gave me credits which are of no value.

I am unable to use the credits on their website since they no longer do local deals.I have sent them countless emails but they have yet to respond to any of them.

I purchased a deal for eyelash extensions (actually bought one for myself and one for my mom) that was said to have no expiration date, and now Dealicious has expired the coupons and will not refund the money.I've called the company numerous times and nobody will talk to me.

Complained to the Better Business Bureau but I dont' have much hope in that.

Stay away from this scam of a company.I'm out $200 and am furious.

to Cailey Toronto, Ontario, Canada #606658

I have the same issue here. The complany ran out of business and Dealicious gave me credit, which I can't use as they don't offer any local deals!!! This is total scam.

In January I purchased a voucher for a hair salon good for 1 year.In September I went to redeem the voucher and was told by the Salon they are not honoring the vouchers as dealiciou.ca has not paid them for any of the vouchers.

I have contacted them with no response.Do not use this site as it is a scam