1. I'm stuck with $40 worth of dealicious credits

2. Dealicious advertises a good deal (Ouzeri restaurant)

3. When I click on it, the deal turns out to be from Travelzoo

4. I cannot use the Dealicious credits for the deal

5. I'm stuck with $40 worth of dealicious credits

Communication from customer service below.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

In order to improve the quality of our deals, we have decided to feature only selected merchants. We do have TravelZoo deals at the moment to allow customers to take advantage of their great offers. Unfortunately you cannot use your credits for their deals as credits are valid only on Dealicious deals. We do plan to bring our customers a new offer so do stay tuned.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,

Dealicious.ca Support

Had an Experience with Dealicious?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #703493

I have the same issue.this is ridiculous.

They have e-certificates. So i figured I'd try buying one of those for a restaurant and even if it is not ideal, i'd get ot use my money (which btw is in the form of a credit because they screwed up in the first place). Yet, when purchasing an e-certificate for a restaurant, they only allow you to use a maximum of $10 of your credits.

I have $105 in credits.This is bs.

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada #662094

I agree I have also lost money (my credits) at Dealicious. There is no way I am able to use the credits as the deals do not accept them. I am unable to contact Dealicious.